“Profit is only profitable in the event that you can use it and for that you need time.” – Timothy Ferriss (The 4-Hour WorkWeek)
Many entrepreneurs, startups, coaches and consultants start out thinking “I can do this on my own” and whilst YOU CAN and have made it on your own, reality is, you are most likely bogged down with tedious admin tasks that are taking up your precious time and probably costing you money in the process, due to the fact that you cannot focus solely on the growth of your business.
Perhaps it’s time to start delegating repetitive tasks, so that you can simultaneously reclaim back valuable time, do the things you love, as well as running your own business. Finding the right person for the job can be a daunting task and this person will be a crucial key to contributing to the success of your business. How do you find the right person for the job? Let’s delve in…
While there are some vast differences between having a full-time Personal Assistant based in your offices and utilising the services of a Virtual Assistant, how do you know what is right for you and your business? Let’s look at the important differences between the two:
Whilst a Virtual Assistant literally saves you a ton of money from the offset, here’s how:
- NO Holiday pay
- NO Sick Pay
- NO National Insurance
- NO Taxes
- NO Pension schemes
- NO Yearly employee bonus
- NO Office expenses
- You only pay for dedicated work
- Choose a retainer package that suits your business budget
So how can a VA save you time?
A drastic fact that may not be widely-known about Virtual Assistants is how much time they can actually save a small business. Here’s why:
A Virtual Assistant (or a good one at that), offers various additional skills that Personal Assistants do not often possess, such as:
- Social media management, which is absolutely essential to the growth of a startup
- Blogging, which draws massive leads to your website and really gets your name out there
- Client follow-ups, a Virtual Assistant can keep in touch with your clients, making sure they are happy and taken care of
- Marketing campaigns, get your VA to send out newsletters and manage email subscribers
- Build your client base – while a VA takes care of current clients you could be finding new ones
- Grow your business rather than getting bogged down with admin (that’s got to be a bonus!)
- Spend more time with family and friends, because your VA has everything covered
- Staying on top of your to-do list so that you can do the things on your wishlist rather than wishing you could do them
So is it time to hire a VA to take care of your admin whilst you get on with growing your business rather than be snowed under with all the admin?
Good quality Virtual Assistants can be very hard to find these days! You need someone who you can entrust your business to. Look no further… I am a Global Virtual Assistant who provides an extensive range of quality virtual services to assist you to achieve your business goals! I would love to chat about your admin needs. Click here to get in contact.